ZAAJ in Economics
The Zone Jurassian Arc Workshop is organizing its first interdisciplinary "ZAAJ in Economics" day at destination to researchers, BIATSS / ITA and students from all disciplines. This workshop aims to provide an overview of the economic methodologies that are related to the ZAAJ.
Location: On Thursday, January 10, 2019, Room - 107M Chrono-environment, Propaedeutic Building, Faculty of Science and Technology, Campus de la Bouloie, Besançon
Access map: http://sciences.univ-fcomte.fr/pages/en/menu3795/ufr-st/plans-15171.html
- 9h30 - 10h00: Reception of the participants:
- 10:00 - 10:40: Comparative games theory applied to rivers management, Sylvain Béal (CRESE).
- 10:40 - 11:20: Indicators of economic, social and environmental performance of certified food industries and zoom on the case of the Comté, Valentin Bellassen (CESAER).
- 11h20 - 12h00: Coal and biomass: Challenges for the electric mix, Vincent Bertrand (CRESE).
- 12:00 to 13:30: Lunch time
- 13h30 - 14h10: Urban pollution and productivity of peri-urban agriculture: theoretical analysis of the consequences on the price of peri-urban land, Arouna Kouandou (CESAER).
- 14:10 - 14:50: The contribution of the theory of incentives to the conversion policy to organic farming, Lionel Thomas (CRESE).
- 14h50 - 15h30: Levels of economic and environmental performance in AOP area, Mathieu Lambotte (CESAER).
Free, from Catherine Pagani (catherine.pagani at univ-fcomte.fr)
For all information
- Lionel Thomas: lionel.thomas at univ-fcomte.fr
- Daniel Gilbert: daniel.gilbert at univ-fcomte.fr